CHEVRON ATF MD-3 (1 Case of 12 1 Qt Bottles)
Chevron ATF MD-3 is a passenger car and light truck automatic transmission fluid for most pre-2006 automatic transmissions built by General Motors, Ford Motor Company and other makes requiring a high-performance, multi-purpose, power transmission fluid.
It is formulated with premium, severely hydroprocessed base stocks and additives that helps provide oxidation and thermal stability, friction control, load-carrying ability, corrosion and wear protection. It helps protect against the formation of deposits, sludge, varnish, and foam.
Chevron Automatic Transmission Fluid MD-3 helps provide outstanding durability
Under severe operating conditions, this fluid: •
- Maintains friction control for smooth shift action. •
- Is specially formulated to help prevent shudder. •
- Retains low temperature fluidity and high temperature stability for long operating periods. •
- Protects automatic transmission fluid coolers from corrosion. •
- Helps minimize the chances of a transmission overhaul due to sludge, corrosion, and wear.
Chevron Automatic Transmission Fluid MD-3 delivers value through: •
- Protection against the formation of lacquers, sludge, or other harmful deposits. •
- Exceptional stability provided by excellent base oil and extra oxidation inhibitors. •
- Quiet performance — Especially effective in minimizing transmission “chatter.” Helps ensure smooth, quiet action at all speeds. •
- Fast circulation during cold weather and excellent lubricating body when hot.
Chevron ATF MD-3 is designed for use in most pre-2006 automatic transmissions built by General Motors, Ford Motor Company and other makes requiring a high performance, multi-purpose, power transmission fluid. It is recommended for applications that call for the former DEXRON-III H, MERCON, and Allison C-4 fluids.
Always check your owners manual to determine the proper automatic transmission fluid for your transmission.
Do not use in high pressure systems in the vicinity of flames, sparks and hot surfaces. Use only in well ventilated areas. Keep container closed.
Do not use in breathing air apparatus or medical equipment.